PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the delivery time may be longer than normal. The delivery time of the order may be longer than initially estimated at the time of purchase. Please continue to check your shipping confirmation or the tracking link provided in the "My Orders" section for the latest shipping information. Due to the increase in deliveries, some delivery partners are experiencing longer shipping times. We are working closely with all partners to deliver your order as soon as possible.
Shipping and handling fees are calculated based on the actual weight or dimensional weight and destination of each order, and will be displayed at checkout. And it is not included in the flat rate, free shipping policy and all shipping promotions.
1. Shipping method We will ship by international parcel/EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX/AIR PARCEL, or we will ship by sea, if the order volume exceeds 1 cubic meter, it depends on the area where you live.
2. Preferential postage We are the VIP of the most international courier company, and we can enjoy more preferential shipping prices. For example, if we are a VIP of EMS, then we can get a 30% discount from the main post office.
3. Shipping and delivery time After you place an order, we will check your order first, and then send the invoice to you within 48 hours. As our old wholesaler, (ordered from us before.) We will check your order priority, and first prepare the items we have in stock for you, and then send the invoice to you, including accurate postage. So that after you pay, we will send it to you within 2 business day. As a new wholesaler, we can generally send your parcel to you within 5-7 working days. Generally, it takes 12-15 working days for air parcel to reach the world, 15-17 working days for EMS (except Russia), and 7-10 working days for FEDEX/DHL, depending on where you live. One package may be Delayed due to shortage of goods. It usually takes 3-15 days to replenish the inventory. Once the product is out of stock, we will send you an email and will not do any processing until you reply. We can provide you with replacement or cancellation services according to your wishes.
4. Calculate the postage postage is calculated according to weight, buy more and save more! For example, the EMS express fee is almost the price of 1 or 5 pieces with parcels. The heavier the package, the cheaper the shipping cost per kilogram.
5. Freight Freight depends on weight, volume, shipping method (EMS, DHL, FEDEX, UPS or sea) and destination country. Therefore, it is difficult for us to declare the exact freight before you place an order (the weight of a stuffed toy is about 0.06kg, but the volume is about 0.08kg/piece).The min.freight base on 700g, and it will be count by 700g for what parcel less than 700g. You can choose the shipping company you like, and we will also check all the couriers and recommend the most suitable way for you. If you are not satisfied with our shipping cost, you can also choose to cancel the order or send a prepaid box to pick up your package. Thank you for your understanding.
6. Next day/expedited delivery-The next day, next day and 3 days delivery will be charged extra. At the final checkout, you can choose one of these options, and the cost will be automatically calculated for you. Please note that the time of the next day, the second day and the third day refer to working days only, excluding weekends and holidays. Please also note that aerosols and some other restricted items cannot be transported by air or outside the continental United States.
7. Some countries may incur local taxes and import duties, which are not included in the amount shown. The buyer or recipient of the goods is responsible for all such taxes and duties. Our products are sold all over the world, and we cannot guarantee that they meet the import requirements of each country. If you have any questions, please consult the customs of your country/region before ordering.
8. Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
Once the goods leave China, we are not responsible for all costs or losses caused by the customs of the buyer's country and the buyer. There are basically the following situations:
1) Customs fees charged by the customs of the buyer's country
2) The customs of the buyer country holds the goods
3) Buyers do not do customs clearance
4) The buyer wants to cancel the order
5) The return or abandonment of the goods due to the buyer's failure to handle customs clearance.
6) Other situations caused by the customs of the buyer's country and the buyer's reasons.